Compare single trip holiday insurance whether you’re taking a family holiday to Euro Disney, a romantic city break to Rome or going on business to the UK. Single trip travel insurance will cover you for holiday cancellation, medical expenses, lost baggage, missed departure and much much more. Compare Irish Holiday Insurance for great quotes.
Many Irish holiday makers travel to sunnier climates each year with no holiday insurance, this can be a costly decision. Plan for the unexpected and sit back and relax on your break knowing that you and you’re family are covered. Single trip policies are available for individuals, couples, families and groups. Some insurer’s offer discounts for couples and allow children to travel for free under the family travel insurance policy, child age limits may apply.
At CompareInsuranceIreland we compare travel policies which will insure against risks for a specific holiday or trip for a set period of time for example, 2 days, 1 week, 1 month duration. The premium quoted will be based on age, destination and dates of travel. Double check your policy details before travelling to ensure they are correct.
A standard travel insurance policy should cover you for missed departure, cancellation, medical expenses, flight delays, lost baggage and personal accident. This type of policy would generally be suitable for individuals, couples or families going on a once off holiday or trip. Single trip cover may not suit everyone, those that take multiple holidays or trips per year may find it more affordable to look at annual cover also known as multi trip travel insurance.
1. Ensure you select the correct departure date and the date you return back to Ireland.
2. Beware! Some holiday insurance website quotes are based on internet bookings, if you wish to book over the telephone you may incur additional charges.
3. Ask the insurer to email the documentation rather than sending them to you in the post, this may save up to 10%.
4. You can customise your insurance with optional levels of cover which can be added to your original policy e.g. business cover, golf, cruise and travel disruption. Travel Disruption in our opinion probably been one of the most important as this will cover for adverse weather conditions such as snow and volcanic ash. Additional cover levels depend on the insurer and must be added before you depart.
5. Save time and money comparing cheap single trip travel insurance quotes for the best value policies at CompareInsuranceIreland.