Compare travel insurance Ireland
We know that your time is important and what you need is a quick and simple way to find cheap travel insurance quotes. Finding great deals is easy with Compare Insurance Ireland, your search for affordable holiday insurance is just a few clicks away. We offer a full range of travel insurance such as, single, annual multi-trip, family, long stay and winter sports cover.
If you are planning a once off holiday, we have a large range of single trip policies to choose from. Perhaps you are lucky enough to be taking more than one trip this year. If so, it may be cheaper to buy an annual multi-trip travel insurance policy. This will cover you for a few trips per year.
We review benefits and travel insurance quotes from some of the top insurance providers. These include: Columbus Direct, Cover for You, Insure and Go Ireland, Multi-Trip and Just Cover Ltd. Compare travel insurance quotes for the best deals and buy online!
How to get cheaper travel insurance
- Never buy the first policy offered to you, shop around to see if you can get a better deal.
- If you plan to take more than one trip, it may be cheaper to buy annual multi trip insurance.
- Insurers will generally charge a fee for posting the policy, ask them to email it to you and save money.
- It may be cheaper to buy your policy online rather than over the phone.
- If you have PHI with medical cover abroad you might be able to avail of a discount.
- If you are a back packer there is a long stay policy that you can buy.
Tips on how to make a claim:
- Do not leave it too late to make a claim.
- Make sure you keep a record of receipts and the police report.
- If you have failed to inform the insurer about an existing illness you may not be able to submit a claim for it.
- Make sure you fill in all parts of the claim form so there will be no delays.
- Contact the insurer as soon as you realise something has gone wrong, don’t leave it until you get home. The insurer will be able advise you on what to do. For example, what papers or reports you need for the claim.
What does travel insurance cover?
Compare cheap travel insurance quotes in a few clicks. Whether you are going away for leisure or business, travel insurance will offer you peace of mind. It will cover you and your family for flight delays and lost baggage. It will also cover medical risks such as breaking a leg, having a heart attack or a stroke. All of which would leave you in a foreign hospital with a medical bill.
Don’t take out the first policy offered by the airline, ferry company or travel agent, as it may not be the best insurance. Here are some of the main features that should be covered. Trip cancellation, missed departure, delayed departure, personal accident, lost baggage, medical expenses and personal liability are a few of the benefits included in a typical policy. Compare travel insurance quotes today for the best deals. We hope our insurance comparison engine saved you time and money, enjoy your trip.